Tim Howard in Match Betting Row !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Player Valuation: £5m
As quoted on Evertonfc.com

And Howard laughed: "Lee Carsley is the biggest culprit. I always take a bet on how many minutes into the game he has a pop at somebody - including me!"

:P

is it true he has tourettes ?
ushited lot to sing

our keepers got tourettes,got tourettes,got tourettes
our keepers got tourettes
he shouts [Poor language removed] off !!

Chim chimeny,
chim chimeny,
chim chim, cheroo
weve got time howard,
and he says [Poor language removed] you.

Yes he has tourettes, only in the sholder though i think,

And thats what is good about hte everton team, every player are mates, there is no bad atmosphere in the team what so ever

Chim chimeny,
chim chimeny,
chim chim, cheroo
weve got time howard,
and he says [Poor language removed] you.

Yes he has tourettes, only in the sholder though i think,

And thats what is good about hte everton team, every player are mates, there is no bad atmosphere in the team what so ever

Tourettes of the shoulder? is that a take piss.

He clearly has a twitch. the eye blinking one, I'm editing aswell as I've read it back and it could be percieved as me being a bit offensive I wasn't I just didn't know there was such a thing as tourettes of the shoulder. Learn something new everyday.

Last edited:

Joking to one side, I wonder if that tick does have a great effect on his ability to see long shots coming in, they are his greatest weakness, curious:dodgy:

Joking to one side, I wonder if that tick does have a great effect on his ability to see long shots coming in, they are his greatest weakness, curious:dodgy:

I've always thought it'd hamper his vision whenever you see a close up shot after he's just made a save it seems to effect him alot. but when he's not under any pressure you hardly notice it like at press conferences and the like.

Probably pressure induced which could be triggered by long range shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back