Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commands crosses like he's got brittle bone disease...I'd tell him to man up but that should've happened years ago so I've given up hope. FFS man...as a keeper you get more protection than anyone these days, there's no excuse. I don't hate you, Tim...but get your sh!t together man.

well Bobby says he is playing, as, "Tim embraces the challenge and looks forward to playing on the football pitch again", hope Tim gets his act together the next few games or it could turn the crowd on not only the player but the manager as well.

Hmmm I've defended the abuse Howard has received but he really should of been benched for tonight. He's still better than Robles (overall)which I know some with there hatred for Howard won't like to hear. But he needs to get his act together.

Maybe Roberto feels that he has to stick with him as he believes he's the stronger keeper and an in form Howard gives us the best chance in Europe (long term)

I know Robles did well for a few games but we all know the brain farts he's capable of too!!

The Answer: We need a new No.1 come summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back