Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Robles is utter crap mate, Ive seen enough of him to know hes useless.

Only 2 keepers atm that I would look to replace howard with is either Begovic if we could afford him, or as a cheap alternative Pantillimon from sunderland, has the highest save percentage ratio this season, and lanky as feck to go with it!

Send Bobby your CV mate. About what, 300 minutes of football is all it takes you to decide if a player will ever come good? That's some world class scouting talent.

Send Bobby your CV mate. About what, 300 minutes of football is all it takes you to decide if a player will ever come good? That's some world class scouting talent.

Cant stand this assumption that managers know best. Harold Shipman was a doctor yeah? Didn't do much to save lives did he.

I'm not a manager but I've got eyes, and I know Robles is crap, alcaraz is crap, playing barkley out wide isn't working.

People are so anti Howard that Robles is given some sort or credit when every game he's played in he's had a howler. Not one performance have the fans left praising him.

I don't think Howard is good enough anymore, but I'm certainly not gonna make a case for Robles when there simply isn't one to make.

We should go all out and get begovic, with besic here it might attract him and despite being worth big money doesn't he only have 1-2 years left on his contract? A decent £8-10 mil offer might clinch it rather than see him go for nothing.

I'm drawing him, as much as people are complaining about him, still gotta love him.

B414MBzIYAA4fmk.jpg

Cant stand this assumption that managers know best. Harold Shipman was a doctor yeah? Didn't do much to save lives did he.

I'm not a manager but I've got eyes, and I know Robles is crap, alcaraz is crap, playing barkley out wide isn't working.
Harold Shipman was a doctor, he just chose to not save lives, or probably thought he's saving them from... something. He was pretty mental anyway.

Comparing Martinez to a serial killer.

WOW

My point still stands it's very dangerous and naive to suggest someone knows best just because they are in a position. Does ed Milliband know more about working class life than a bin man, because he's leader of the supposed "labour" party?

My missus is a teacher yet there are some kids who know more about ICT programming than she does, as do probably alot of parents, again extremely arrogant to assume you know best because you are in a certain position.

Robles is not the answer. We need a new keeper, Howard has done a decent job in the past but at his age he will only get worse unfortunately.

One thing for sure though, Brad Jones is not the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.