Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anything else?
I''m making an assumption that Gana will move on next season and Onana will be sold so we have a potential gap there that I wonder if Kev is trying to anticipate.

I'm assuming Garner stays and I'm not sure on Garner sitting in front of defence or breaking up play on his own.

So it's less about Tim being like Gana (actually, Tim seems to run with the ball more but still snaps in the tackle) and more about replacing him.

The extent of my scouting :

Doubt he'll be anywhere near the first team. Seems more like a PSR exercise for both clubs.
I would be very surprised if he's not a regular in the matchday squad he's a lot further along than people who were regularly making the squad last year like Warrington and Hunt he's had a successful loan in the championship and was in the Villa squad for every game in the second half of last season. I'm sure the chance to do a PSR scam has had some influence on the decision to sign him but I really doubt its the only reason he's obviously at a level where he can at least have some impact on the first team squad even if he isn't a regular starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back