Time to reassess: 71 points won't get us CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicting scores this coming weekend is a mug's game -- predicting scores in week 38?!?!? You'd have to be mentally ill. I mean genuine deep seated emotional problems. This Craig Hope chap is unhinged! I mean what sort of a "news"paper would print such absurd guess-work? Oh I see it's the Mail. Didn't that octopus prove this is all just a waste of time? Dead Octopus > Craig Hope. Fetid pool of stagnant dead octopus tank water > The Daily Mail.

Predicting scores is always silly.

How many would have given us the win at Old Trafford at the start of the campaign? Or the win over Chelsea.

Rubbish article, move along.

Feel like mashing someone's ed in.

So we beat United and City at home but draw at home to West Ham and Swansea. What a load of ****e. Maybe, and I am far from convinced, thats the order the table finishes in but no way such a big gap between 4th and 5th.

I am pretty confident given the fact for the calendar year 2013 we achieved 68 points, as we are performing better this current season I don't see any reason why we wouldn't have a higher points finish than what they predict. not ar$ed as long as we play our game and not get too involved with the BS like this then we will be fine. School of science style.

Nothing excuses getting beat 4-0 last night.

However, regarding this 'race for 4th', Spurs have just been battered 1-5 at home by Man City. That follows losing 6-0 to City earlier in the season, and a 0-5 hiding at home by Liverpool.

They've lost 6 games this season (twice as many as us), yet sit 1 point clear of us.

They really aren't anything for us to fear and there is no reason we cannot finish above them. We just have to prove it when we go there a week on Sunday.

In addition Chelsea have also dropped points tonight, 0-0 at home to West Ham.

Both Spurs and Chelsea have spent hundreds of millions on players and yet they too are both suffering embarrassing results, Spurs more so than Chelsea.

We have had one embarrassment this season, last night.

All still to play for!

Nothing excuses getting beat 4-0 last night.

However, regarding this 'race for 4th', Spurs have just been battered 1-5 at home by Man City. That follows losing 6-0 to City earlier in the season, and a 0-5 hiding at home by Liverpool.

They've lost 6 games this season (twice as many as us), yet sit 1 point clear of us.

They really aren't anything for us to fear and there is no reason we cannot finish above them. We just have to prove it when we go there a week on Sunday.

In addition Chelsea have also dropped points tonight, 0-0 at home to West Ham.

Both Spurs and Chelsea have spent hundreds of millions on players and yet they too are both suffering embarrassing results, Spurs more so than Chelsea.

We have had one embarrassment this season, last night.

All still to play for!

Yeah there's no reason we can't still finish in the top 6.

If we want to finish 4th we need to start scoring more goals away from home. Our home form is really good and we score enough goals but away from home we always hang on. This is why we get so many draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back