• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

I hate to admit this,but when it comes to managing games and taking the sting out of difficult situations and finding a way to win Klopp knows what he's doing. He's a way better manager than Arteta will ever be.
And, as others have said,anyone who watched Havertz at Chelsea and then thought "yep,that lad who they've paid a fortune for who's totally unsuited to the English game when played up front, you know what, I'll give them nearly their money back and then play him even further away from goal,should be a grand idea"...needs his transfer budget frozen for about 4 windows.

He didn’t manage this game well, regardless of the result.

The reason they were still in the game at half time today was solely down to Arsenal’s poor finishing. Nothing else.

I hate to admit this,but when it comes to managing games and taking the sting out of difficult situations and finding a way to win Klopp knows what he's doing. He's a way better manager than Arteta will ever be.
And, as others have said,anyone who watched Havertz at Chelsea and then thought "yep,that lad who they've paid a fortune for who's totally unsuited to the English game when played up front, you know what, I'll give them nearly their money back and then play him even further away from goal,should be a grand idea"...needs his transfer budget frozen for about 4 windows.
Bought City's two worst players as well. Their transfer business has cost them dearly over the last few years.

🤣🤣 Fairness my asre. Talk about making it up as you go along.

Why is it used for some game in the FA Cup then?! Laughable. Sick of the game footballs become.

Attachments

• IMG_5563.webp
    IMG_5563.webp
    103.9 KB · Views: 3

ha ha ha ha. arsenal would of scored one of there gazillion chances liverpool go out

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back