• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Played each other loads in Div 3 South so regular opponents & equally hopeless. Climbed up the Divisions together in the 70’s/80’s. Drawn together in FA Cup First Round 1976/7. Second replay at Stamford Bridge. Penalty to them. Scored but disallowed due to Palace encroachment. Extra time, goal for Palace, scorer (Phil Holder) off side by a bus ride. Goal stands (🤣) Full time Alan Mullery takes some ….err…… good natured joshing from the Palace faithful, puts his hand in his pocket and pelts them with his loose change.
Brighton proceed to whinny like Fifties brasses ever since, Palace march on That’s it.
At the risk of sounding like a cliche, I'm going to quote you some lines from Third Eye Blind's 'Jumper':

'Everyone's got to face down the demons
Maybe today
We can put the past away'

That was ages ago. I think it's time Al. Time to open up your heart and let the healing begin. Let by-gones be by-gones.... 😜 😂

Would he finish ahead of us with a points deduction.......

Last edited:
Would he finish ahead of us with a points deduction.......

Signed and sealed this morning, could be interesting though as most fans wanted Potter and Cooper has written some sort of open letter to the fans basically saying 'Give me a chance'

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back