Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely crap and has been in the majority of his performances over the past 12 months.

I'm not calling for us him to dump him entirely but it's about time he was dealt some tough love and dropped for a prolonged period. People seem to excuse the lad because he has a quirky personality and a daft haircut, the same people who like to push the narrative Barkley was forced out. Young players need to take opportunities, especially when they keep getting handed so many, and Davies has offered nothing for ages now.

When everyone is back fit he'd be lucky to make our bench. Needs an awful lot of work.

If you want to project the not arsed and pure arrogance look whilst playing football you actually have to play well. Needs to play with a bit of passion like it actually matters to him.

Still doesn't have the stamina to last more than 60 minutes. Constantly over-commits, giving up space, very rarely comes away with the ball.

Unless he's running around kicking people he doesn't have an impact on the game at this level. Never in danger of doing anything whatsoever to hurt Huddersfield.

His weight of passing needs to get better, he always seems to play his long passes too far and out of play and his short passes are usually are too weak and put the recipient in trouble.

His work rate was good today but when a player is getting selected on workrate alone you know you have a major quality dearth in that position. Hopefully Gomes is fit soon.

He needs to improve and quickly. Judging by Marco's touchline body language, he isn't going to suffer poor players at Everton.

Final straw for me today. Absolutely useless. The fact that we shipped off Klassen and Besic but kept Davies is a disgrace. I don't care if he's young (he isn't really) or he's a "local lad", he simply isn't good enough. Slow, can't tackle, can't pass, commits stupid fouls...what does he actually do?! Can someone enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back