2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see some existing disciples of Goodison's resident fashionista.

Where do we all see Davies in the current pecking order for a spot in midfield? I have him ahead of everyone bar Allan and Doucouré, but hopefully JPG stays fit this season and we start to see some competition for places between the four of them. This certainly feels like a make or break season for young Thomas.

Where do we all see Davies in the current pecking order for a spot in midfield? I have him ahead of everyone bar Allan and Doucouré, but hopefully JPG stays fit this season and we start to see some competition for places between the four of them. This certainly feels like a make or break season for young Thomas.

I have him ahead of everyone bar Delph on midfielders that need punted ASAP.

Will be interested to see if Benitez continues the Carlo idea to turn him into a 6. Thought he made big strides last season under a clear development plan and identity from management - learning the game through watching Allan up close and also deputising at full back and wing back to improve his positional sense.

Have him behind Allan and Doucoure and about level with Gomes. Don't think I've seen enough of JPG to even pass as an Everton player yet but I imagine skills wise he is up behind Allan and Doucoure.

Christ we need some more midfielders don't we

Right at the bottom.

Allan Docuoure Gbamin. Every other midfielder at Everton needs showing the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.