2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's as capable of falling over and fouling the opposing player, at right back as he is in midfield. Needs to do some work on those thigh muscles.

I would keep as a squad player. Relatively low wages doesn't kick off when not in the team and can cover a number of roles in midfield. I absolutely don't want him as a regular starter but someone who can come in a do a job during an injury crisis.

I would keep as a squad player. Relatively low wages doesn't kick off when not in the team and can cover a number of roles in midfield. I absolutely don't want him as a regular starter but someone who can come in a do a job during an injury crisis.
I think he’s below Delph in the pecking order if Delph is fit. He shouldn’t be but think the manager prefers the old man over Tommy d

I think he’s below Delph in the pecking order if Delph is fit. He shouldn’t be but think the manager prefers the old man over Tommy d

My pecking order would be. Doucoure Allan Gomes Gbamin Delph Davies. We need that 7th midfielder for the first team if we play 4-3-3 or as a viable rotation in a 2. In the summer Delph will hopefully leave and that will give us another space for another midfielder. Moving Davies along is way down on the priorities but if a decent bid came in would bite their hand off.

Status
Not open for further replies.