2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to watch the Spurs FA cup game and Man utd 3-3 draw from last January, to see if Tom had found his role within the team.

That period when Allan was out injured, was Tom's best run since he initially broke through.

He needs to focus on a midfield role and stick to it if he as any chance under Frank. Can't be covering all over the shop.

Him, DCL and now Gordon are making us a laughing stock.

Wouldn’t mind if they were ripping it up like.
efc.jpg

"there's no reason we can't be challening at the top end of the table. europe should be our aim."

Tom, Dom and Anthony
Not currently the problems EFC have squad wise...I love em all, each and every one.
Let's not forget two of them had horrible injuries last season and one of them barely played....if at all, So you could say without them we were very close to Championship level.
I hope Tom will get a chance under Frank and I believe we will have a decent squad player there if he is.

When it comes to off the pitch fashion ???
There is absolutely nothing wrong with lads happy and secure enough to wear what the hell they want, it's actually kinda cool to have lads not wearing skinny jeans and...Yeezy trabs.

Tom, Dom and Anthony
Not currently the problems EFC have squad wise...I love em all, each and every one.
Let's not forget two of them had horrible injuries last season and one of them barely played....if at all, So you could say without them we were very close to Championship level.
I hope Tom will get a chance under Frank and I believe we will have a decent squad player there if he is.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with lads happy and secure enough to wear what the hell they want, it's actually kinda cool to have lads not wearing skinny jeans and...Yeezy trabs.
You articulated it perfectly ?

Tom, Dom and Anthony

He's an awful player mate. Has no positive attributes other than being a local boy. What prem side would he get into?

He's an awful player mate. Has no positive attributes other than being a local boy. What prem side would he get into?
Thought this myself many, many times. If he hadn't come through the academy, would he still be here? If he wasn't "one of our own" would we have ever even considered signing him from someone else? Methinks nope.

That said, I think he goes into the last year of his deal this season, so there's probably a new contract to be announced after we've missed out on 15 deadline day signings or BMD has accidentally drifted off into the sea.

Tom, Dom and Anthony
Not currently the problems EFC have squad wise...
I love em all, each and every one.
Cost the grand total of £1.7m exc wages of course.
Very least of our problems indeed.

Ours mate.
I'm not saying he's up there with the likes of Andre Gomez, Delph....or Gbamin, Sandro and Keane but They cost us actual money with actual wages.
I'm going to hope Davies has a proper shot with this manager, with no other reason than his dress sense really gets under some people's skin and that makes me smile.

Ours mate.
I'm not saying he's up there with the likes of Andre Gomez, Delph....or Gbamin, Sandro and Keane but They cost us actual money with actual wages.
I'm going to hope Davies has a proper shot with this manager, with no other reason than his dress sense really gets under some people's skin and that makes me smile.

He's voluntary then? I suppose that explains the dressing gown. He's skint.

Watched that goal against City again yesterday as I've still got that episode of MOTD stored on an old Sky+ box

To think what could have been...
If Tom Davies crashes and burns. He will always have enough that goal.

It's one of the best everton goals I've seen. When you take the build up into account

Ours mate.
He's awful. How can you not see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.