2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately he is not the only Everton player who falls into this category. The really difficult thing for Frank is that if he was to draw up a list of 10 Everton players who need to be moved on Tom Davis would not be at the top of the list, he probably wouldn’t be in the top half.
Kidding aren’t you would be Keane and Davies probably top 2 rondon offers more than them 2 least he can stay up top and not score OG’s or give the ball away in almost every position.

Reactions: Ivo
I think he knows this is the only season he'll have to prove he deserves a spot in the squad. If it goes as badly as most people think, he'll be loaned out next year if we're in the Prem, or a squad player for us if we're in the Championship.

Unfortunately he is not the only Everton player who falls into this category. The really difficult thing for Frank is that if he was to draw up a list of 10 Everton players who need to be moved on Tom Davis would not be at the top of the list, he probably wouldn’t be in the top half.

He’s high up on my list.

It's where we're at sadly when this lad is destined for another season in the 1st team squad. Not just him either, he's not the worst and at least looks like he cares about the blue shirt.

Lampard, arguably the most accomplished midfielder in the PL era has a batch of midfielders that reads like a horror story, he must be more agitated by this than we are and realises they're in for a mauling. He's so unlucky he hasn't got the funds to act like some of our recent managers who have landed us in this situation.

Is that your opinion or your opinion of what Frank's opinion would be?

Would you keep him here?
I would chain him to the dugout. If he goes who else would take over a club which just escaped relegation last year then they sell their best player to grovel around the bargain basement to try and unearth players who are going to transform the team while the people who have caused the demise of a great club remain in post.

Kidding aren’t you would be Keane and Davies probably top 2 rondon offers more than them 2 least he can stay up top and not score OG’s or give the ball away in almost every position.
Disagree with you about Rondon, Gomez would go before Davis as would Holgate, I would also ditch Mina as he is injured more than he is fit. I can’t say anything about Patterson as he hasn’t played but given that he can’t break into a relegation threatened side I would have concerns. However it is very telling that we, as supporters of Everton Football Club, are debating which of our players are the worst as opposed to us discussing who is the best.

Been injured for the best part of a season, back for two preseason fitness tests..Everton spanked in both.

Tom's fault.

Hang him.

Best fans in the world !!!!

Disagree with you about Rondon, Gomez would go before Davis as would Holgate, I would also ditch Mina as he is injured more than he is fit. I can’t say anything about Patterson as he hasn’t played but given that he can’t break into a relegation threatened side I would have concerns. However it is very telling that we, as supporters of Everton Football Club, are debating which of our players are the worst as opposed to us discussing who is the best.
It was you who mentioned the top ten list of worst players...

I would chain him to the dugout. If he goes who else would take over a club which just escaped relegation last year then they sell their best player to grovel around the bargain basement to try and unearth players who are going to transform the team while the people who have caused the demise of a great club remain in post.
Just to be clear... We're talking about Tom Davies here...

Status
Not open for further replies.