Tom Sweeney Videography - short films

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueInNZ

Player Valuation: £10m
A while back I had a thread about Tom, an Everton fan now living in NZ. He had released his first short film called Willowstone. It quickly got to 80,000 views and then he ran into a copyright problem (Italians!) with his film company name. So now its just Tom Sweeney Videography. If you havent seen it yet then please do, the viewing numbers have stalled after the Italian problem and it could do with a boost. The link is here.

Moving on and Tom is getting close to shooting his second short film called "Old Moon". A link to Tom talking about it is below. This is a step up as there is a cast of 6. This will be made on a tight budget again but he has still managed to bring back Ariki Erby from Willowstone and a massive result to get the esteemed NZ actor Mark Hadlow on board too. Who? He was one of the dwarves in all 3 Hobbit films and was also in King Kong.

Anyway, I will post updates as they come in. This Friday they are doing a dry run where all actors go through their lines together. Fundraising starts next week, shooting is pencilled in for the last 4 days in June. Here is the link to Tom talking about "Old Moon".

And the day of the shoot is almost here. The 6 cast and 15 crew arrive this Friday. Filming starts this Friday evening. Its mid-winter and the weather is looking good. Although it will be cold when filming the night time scenes.

Here's a few pics from the pre-filming a month ago. The location is about 1 hour north of Wellington in a forest. I'll try and get some on scene pics once they are up and running.

A big thanks from Tom for all those who have supported him through both "Willowstone" (over 90,000 views) and now "Old Moon".

20230612_175257.webp20230612_175352.webp20230612_175422.webp

Attachments

• 20230612_175257.webp
    20230612_175257.webp
    650.7 KB · Views: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back