Tomasz Radzinski Non-Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guilty pleasure was Tomasz. Even got his name on the back of my shirt back in the day. If I remember correctly there was a very brief period when he and Super Kevin Campbell struck up a decent partnership.

He left under a cloud but that Southampton game will always live long in the memory, the atmosphere in the ground when that winner went in was just incredible. Also he shinned one in against the RS so he’s alright in my book.

And was a coward. He used to shy away from someone kicking the ball and fanny out of challenges.
This, a thousand times this, an absolute fairy, we've had a few down through the years though, Donovan and Heitinga were fannys as was Arteta, Cuco the clown is carrying in the tradition currently

I was a big fan of Mark Pembridge.That Walter Smith Everton team had a lot of honest grafters in it.Despite his rs connections i was also a fan of Don Hutchinson.I was really annoyed when Walter Smith wouldn't extend his contract.I think he does have a lot more time for us than he does the rs to be fair to him.The Walter Smith era was crap.But i was a teenager growing up in that era.So even though it was rubbish i do have a sense of nostalgia towards some of the players we had that time.A lot of them were not the most gifted.But they were an honest bunch who helped keep us above water imo.Walter Smith i think was unlucky to be Everton manager during a very turbulent time in our history.
pembo was pretty crap to be honest, hutchinson was a very good footballer, who continued to be so after he left, strange one that

pembo was pretty crap to be honest, hutchinson was a very good footballer, who continued to be so after he left, strange one that

I think he was banned from most city centres for getting his wanger out, so he had to keep moving clubs, otherwise he'd have had nowhere to drink

I really liked Radzinski when i was growing up (albeit, i was like 10-11, and I'm Evertonian, so therefore, I have to automatically enjoy a centre forward with pace, but little end product). I remember playing West Ham when he first joined and he scored a goal from a ridiculous angle at the Gwladys St to make it 5-0.

But the way he was mouthing off to Rooney telling him to move to "Further his Career", albeit inevitable, you don't want players like that in your ranks.

Fun Fact: Bumped into him in Malaga airport and my old old passport is signed by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.