Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton. Sat Oct 14th 5.30

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison came off in the Euro game with an apparent knee injury, also Kulisevski is still injured. I think we will still find this game tough, they play with width and we really struggled with that against United. I would love a really horrible 0-0 with us going 5-4-1 and battling for everything. However I can still only see one result and that’s a Spurs win.

Pickford

Keane Tark Coady
Myko Iwobi

Gray Gana Onana McNeil

DCL

Did I hear that right just now? "Everton go to Spurs at the weekend, followed by a midweek trip to Old Trafford?"

…10th game which I always think is the first major benchmark for the season. More specifically, where you are after 10 tends to be the part of the league a team spends the season.
Relegation fight then as we'll be on a point per game. 38 points - gonna be tight unless we learn to score against decent teams.

…10th game which I always think is the first major benchmark for the season. More specifically, where you are after 10 tends to be the part of the league a team spends the season.
In that case least we aren't banging round the bottom of the table again...

Does this apply to this season, with the massive big season break for the World Cup?

In that case least we aren't banging round the bottom of the table again...

Does this apply to this season, with the massive big season break for the World Cup?

….the break impacts the 20 points by Christmas milestone. 20 points is a minimum requirement at Christmas but the season has started earlier this season, I think we were into February when we hit that total last season. Truly desperate.

Just personal milestones, but I think the 20 points benchmark is particularly important.

Last edited:
….the break impacts the 20 points by Christmas milestone. 20 points is a minimum requirement at Christmas but the season has started earlier this season, I think we were into February when we hit that total last season. Truly desperate.

Just personal milestones, but I think the 20 points benchmark is particularly important.
Don't need 20 points by Christmas this year. There will only be 15 games played by then. If you have 20 from 15 you are on course for 50 points.

It's going to be bleak the next fortnight.

Spurs will knock at least 3 past us and Newcastle will probably do the same.

United were there for the taking and the team and manager blew it. We needed that cushion of 13 points.

By the time we play Palace we'll be 15th or 16th and we'll need three points to get back any sort of confidence.

Where the goals come from I dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.