Transfer deadline aftermath - view and reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axlswhk

Player Valuation: £35m
Generally I am please with our summer transfer, was hoping we can add one more CM to ease the burden of arteta. The problem in RM was not solve either. What I'm most concern is the 20 odd million we have in disposal now. Will it be gone in Jan?

Barlows Boots

Player Valuation: £8m
Complete shambles if you ask me and 3 players down from last season yet in the Summer Moyes said he needed 6 more and only last week he said he needed atleast 3/4 - after we'd signed the Russian lad and Distin

Kenwright can get to ****! :mad:

Dylan

Staff member
Nah ghost, that is a completely seperate melt-fest.

Facts:

We sold some players
We bought some players
We have David Moyes
We will win a bunch of games and humiliate our over-spending peers yet again.

No point in having an anurism over it, Everton Football Club will do just fine this year.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
Nah ghost, that is a completely seperate melt-fest.

Facts:

We sold some players
We bought some players
We have David Moyes
We will win a bunch of games and humiliate our over-spending peers yet again.

No point in having an anurism over it, Everton Football Club will do just fine this year.

Rodwell's boss also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks