Transfer News: Andrew Surman

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day linked with Moutinho...the next this guy. Anyone ever heard of him?

yeah i've seen a bit of him as im a southampton based everton fan. he is a very tidy midfielder, good passer and can play anywhere across midfield and has played at left back a few times. he's probably saints best player too.

saints sell all their players cheap as they're skint so probably wouldnt cost more than £1.5m. he'd be a good player for the squad and who knows!!!

We certainly need to beef the squad up. It's always boring being linked with prospective talent. Still, it's by bringing in such people that we build a team for tomorrow.

yeah i've seen a bit of him as im a southampton based everton fan. he is a very tidy midfielder, good passer and can play anywhere across midfield and has played at left back a few times. he's probably saints best player too.

saints sell all their players cheap as they're skint so probably wouldnt cost more than £1.5m. he'd be a good player for the squad and who knows!!!

Im from down there as well, but live in Lincoln and he had been there best player for the last few years. Linked with several prem teams in the summer and i think that he could do a job. Not amazing but extra number count. We must remember Timmy and Jags were plucked from lesser teams and have excelled. :huh:

I've heard a lot about this lad, i've got mates who are Saints fans and a few Bournemouth fans to were Surman was on loan. He is supposed to be good technically and has an eye for goal. Could be someone we could develop.

There is another lad though at Saints who i would rather have and that is Adam Lallana. Skillful youngster and he's an Evertonian.

I have heard that arsenal have also had him watched a few times. I know at one game there were over 10 scouts from premier league teams watching him. If there is that much interest in him, he obviously must be a decent player.

I've heard a lot about this lad, i've got mates who are Saints fans and a few Bournemouth fans to were Surman was on loan. He is supposed to be good technically and has an eye for goal. Could be someone we could develop.

There is another lad though at Saints who i would rather have and that is Adam Lallana. Skillful youngster and he's an Evertonian.

Lallana is good too, but i think that Surman is a more of a david moyes type of player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back