Transfer rumour! Ricardo Fuller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphooToffee

Player Valuation: £70m
Heard something on talkSPORT this morning linking us with Ricardo Fuller. Might be just another fan ringing up but I thought I'd throw it into the mix just to see what the panel's thoughts on him are.

Heard something on talkSPORT this morning linking us with Ricardo Fuller. Might be just another fan ringing up but I thought I'd throw it into the mix just to see what the panel's thoughts on him are.

im sure moyes tried to get him before from preston.
so there may be a bit of truth in the rumour.

im not sure if he is an everton type of player -attitude is all wrong.
but he would give us a bit of muscle up front and knows where the net is.could be a better player in a better team ?

Cant see it at the moment. Stoke bought Beats, good stuff. Beats gets injured...who they got apart from Kitson who hasnt scored all season. Fuller's got them goal. If him and Beats hit it off you've got more goals. Be silly for Stoke to let him go if they want to stay in the prem.

He's a twaat anyway. Fancy him slapping Jags for allowing a goal to be scored....there'd be fooking meeeerdeh!

Last edited:
As a southampton based Toffee fan, Fuller was down here with the Saints for a couple of seasons and i went to a few of their matches. Not sure if you are aware of not but he has a dodgy knee too I doubt he could play a whole season.

He didn't even set the championship alight. He always looked lazy and disinterested. He was rubbish at Portsmouth too. Fuller seems to be getting along ok at Stoke but I cant see that lasting long.

He was a poor mans James Beattie. I'd rather moyes went for Lita as he's cheap as chips.

As a southampton based Toffee fan, Fuller was down here with the Saints for a couple of seasons and i went to a few of their matches. Not sure if you are aware of not but he has a dodgy knee too I doubt he could play a whole season.

He didn't even set the championship alight. He always looked lazy and disinterested. He was rubbish at Portsmouth too. Fuller seems to be getting along ok at Stoke but I cant see that lasting long.

He was a poor mans James Beattie. I'd rather moyes went for Lita as he's cheap as chips.

are you his agent?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please somebody, make it stop.......!!!

I'd literally [Poor language removed] a brick if we signed this fella.

Any attempt to buy/loan him would be a move beyond desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back