Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 50/1 on jonny Evans joining us......bargain back up CB, unless the Clev can play there aswell as no.10 and on the left and in goal.

Fair point but if we are going to sign a goalkeeper I don't want an Arsenal reserve.
After all he is available because Arsenal think he is not good enough for them.
Have we set our goalkeeping standard at that level. It's not as if Ospina a youngster at the very start of his career, he carries a fair level of experience.
I would prefer to play Robles.

Ospina is only 16 months older than Robles and has got more caps than Robles has made first team appearances.

Here is a guy who plays for his country and has been first choice keeper at practically every club he has been at. But, you would rather have a reserve keeper who is slightly younger and a complete calamity.

Ospina is only 16 months older than Robles and has got more caps than Robles has made first team appearances.

Here is a guy who plays for his country and has been first choice keeper at practically every club he has been at. But, you would rather have a reserve keeper who is slightly younger and a complete calamity.

Harsh on Robles, but agree with everything else.

ha i didnt explain that one properly - in the context of us looking for a reasonably priced playmaker, Palace have just signed a proven premier league one

Yeah mate, I know. I just hope that if we are looking for a playmaker, we haven't missed out on them.

Ogbonna's gone to West Ham...

But I noticed on his twitter he's put a message with the usual 'happy to join West Ham' lark but then he says...

'I would also like to thank Everton for being real gentlemen'. Christ knows what that means.

For those shouting for Ospina: given the choice of any keeper in the world with a valuation under £10 million, is he the player you want in goal for the next 10 years?

Ogbonna's gone to West Ham...

But I noticed on his twitter he's put a message with the usual 'happy to join West Ham' lark but then he says...

'I would also like to thank Everton for being real gentlemen'. Christ knows what that means.
I'll tell you what it means. We where in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back