Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe this passed by me. Can you tell me mate if there is actually any quotes from anyone at Everton linking him to us ?

Only the Guardian link from Andy Hunter which every one said was legit and everyone starting putting up stats of his assists and " Jizzing "

Then, when it looked like he was going to West Ham the same BAWKITES said he was too old and overrated.

Which poster is winning the Special Edition: GOT Football Manager 2016 game?

It's the most enthralling, yet cringe-worthy thing in the summer.

Think it might be the heat. The January window gets a bit mental, but this summer's is taking the biscuit. Melts anyone?

Anyway. Who have we been linked with today? Can't be arsed reading through 64663473 pages.

Which poster is winning the Special Edition: GOT Football Manager 2016 game?

It's the most enthralling, yet cringe-worthy thing in the summer.

Think it might be the heat. The January window gets a bit mental, but this summer's is taking the biscuit. Melts anyone?

Anyway. Who have we been linked with today? Can't be arsed reading through 64663473 pages.

Nope, no links in or out for about a week now.

Well, apart from Ospina saying he would join us!

Nope, no links in or out for about a week now.

Well, apart from Ospina saying he would join us!

FFS, sack everybody. The press aren't printing enough crap about us.

I remember being (lurking) on GOT when DAVIDMOYES posted a little thread about some Belgium winger. I wasn't surprised, as the GOT forum and the daily rags had been discussing it for aaaages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back