Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From everything I know John stones is a very humble lad who loves it at everton, for now at least. He won't be leaving yet imo. Maybe some years ahead

Agree with that myself.
Its like us getting Stones from Barnsley, Galloway from MK Dons.
This is not me saying i want us to sell or accepting us selling him at all, but upwards of 35 million is alot of money for one player.
If we did have to sell i would like us to already have the replacement players in place to try and avoid other teams upping the price.
But if we do sell after martinez wanting to build around our young spine then it is a massive slap in the face for that plan

I don't want to sell him and I'd love to keep him but unlike those across the park I do understand ambition as long as players behave with a bit of class .

We need to really make a signing of intent in the coming days imo, the last thing we need is going into the season with 2-3 of our top players having doubts over their future and us not having brought anyone in (on top of a media push to make out like we have no ambition which will only affect other top players at the club see the Southampton effect)

We need to really make a signing of intent in the coming days imo, the last thing we need is going into the season with 2-3 of our top players having doubts over their future and us not having brought anyone in (on top of a media push to make out like we have no ambition which will only affect other top players at the club see the Southampton effect)

I think we will get a player in before the season starts, or at least just after the Watford game.

Do...do people realize Everton have signed three players thus far this window and have 22 players in need of registration as is? Why are so many acting like the club are pretending the window isn't open?

Yes, a CB is needed and a creative midfielder would be great, but to suggest the club haven't done anything since the end of last season is simply not true.

We always have a big money departure, cant see this season being any different. I think the tea lady is safe, Mirallas will be a surprise to be honest if he goes for anything less than 12 million, bad feelings about the other two and nearly 60 million ring fenced to buy new mowers is a lot of money

Who left last season mate?

Do...do people realize Everton have signed three players thus far this window and have 22 players in need of registration as is? Why are so many acting like the club are pretending the window isn't open?

Yes, a CB is needed and a creative midfielder would be great, but to suggest the club haven't done anything since the end of last season is simply not true.

To be fair Henen doesn't really count.

I agree with your point though, but it does worry me a bit that the 'in' rumours have completely dried up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back