Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah him mate. I've never seen him kick a ball in my life, he's 29, and is a Spaniard who plays in Austria. But yet I want him to play for us.

I watch and bet on Salzburg alot of over the psat 3/4 years...
Fantastic finisher and can score from nowhere. Yes it's the austrian league but definately worth a go as back up!

You're missing my point. They are spending £9m + the £13m they already spent on Cabaye. Do you think we'll spend £22m this summer?

I think you ought to get the Monopoly board out. You have a fixation about buying any old tat.....get yourself Old Kent Road with a hotel on it because someone from West Ham just bought Marlborough Street and freezing Palace just bought Vine street for just £220.00

It is quite obvious my sons that we are pyar brewstered and will be making some quite delicious signings forthwith.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Of course! Everloan FC could do with making a reappearance.
Youhadmeatonloan_zpsca1b51a1.jpg

Mate of mine is a rovers ST holder. Said we should go for him as a back up striker. A real handful and just look at how he played at anfield in the fa cup.

I watched him for Blackburn against Liverpool in the cup last year, the term "a real handful" was used then and the commentator said he had " an all action style".

Basically he was charging about, swinging his elbows and snapping people. It was fun to watch, but if he played for us he would be a liability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back