Travel and accom. for semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a seat come on our coach up as the ticket he was promised for the game has fell through

Executive Coach with toilet and a bevy allowed. Family friendly kids and adults travelling

Pick up - village hotel huyton direct to wembley £35. Departs 0800 hours

Possibly a silverspoon ticket as well £10

Making a bit of weekend out of it so going down on the Friday till the Sunday, any ideas on where to head to Friday night for a bit of a knees up? Be great to meet up with a load of blues! If we win Saturday night should be a belter as well!
Watford is a good night out mate

Watford is a good night out mate

I find Watford is a good night out as plenty of Blues stay there. In London you find Blues spread out everywhere, but in Watford its more of a concentrated gathering.

Could be plenty of Watford fans out aswell, so should be good craic

I find Watford is a good night out as plenty of Blues stay there. In London you find Blues spread out everywhere, but in Watford its more of a concentrated gathering.

Could be plenty of Watford fans out aswell, so should be good craic

Just have id on you all the time ha

Lost my passport in watford in 12, they wanted it everywhere and i needed it to pick up my tickets the next day.

How strict are coach companies with the 'no boozing' rule?

Obviously I won't get on with a crate of cans, just wondering do they go to any great lengths to enforce it?

Lost my card so have to travel with cash. How much are we looking at for pints around the ground/at half time? What about getting a bite to eat around lunch time?

Lost my card so have to travel with cash. How much are we looking at for pints around the ground/at half time? What about getting a bite to eat around lunch time?

in the stadium

We offer a wide range of food and drink offers to meet our customer needs. Prices can range from £3.00 sausage rolls and £5.00 pies, to fish & chips at £8.70, with a wide range of products available that will vary dependant on the type of event and audience including popular favourites such as burgers, hot dogs, chicken and pizza. Drink prices range from £3.00 bottled soft drinks to a pint of Carlsberg at £5.00 or Budweiser at £5.40 (Budweiser sponsored events). Confectionary and crisp products are also available with prices starting from £1.30.

All products and prices are subject to change and availability based on event types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back