TV Series

Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent show, it just seems to miss loads that you experience in the game.
Not watched the series yet but remember loving the game.

In terms of adaptation though how many hours play was there in the game? Could it be to do with length - I doubt they'd commit to shooting every last thing in the game before knowing whether or not it was gonna be a hit. A few changes here and there and all the content can essentially be repurposed to take place in later series or different characters, either from the game or composite characters, can serve the same purpose in moving the plot on.

Not watched the series yet but remember loving the game.

In terms of adaptation though how many hours play was there in the game? Could it be to do with length - I doubt they'd commit to shooting every last thing in the game before knowing whether or not it was gonna be a hit. A few changes here and there and all the content can essentially be repurposed to take place in later series or different characters, either from the game or composite characters, can serve the same purpose in moving the plot on.
It's probably about 15-20 hours, something like that. A lot of that is stealthing about, killing people, battles, etc, so you can discount a great deal of it for simply being gameplay.

Changes this far don't have any great difference on story, or speed. For example, in game Tess was killed by FEDRA, but in the show it was infected. You can understand that as the infected needed to be brought in to demonstrate peril. It changed nothing timewise, or story particularly.

There is a 6 hour 'movie' on YouTube made with cuts Ene's, dialogue and gameplay, which is really rather excellent, and it's 6 hours purely with game as source.

For example, in game Tess was killed by FEDRA, but in the show it was infected. You can understand that as the infected needed to be brought in to demonstrate peril. It changed nothing timewise, or story particularly.

Spoiler mate. I've never played the game and was going in blind but you've now revealed a character death with one post. Thanks.

Done spoilers the whole time, but the time you mess up someone who doesn't want to know anything about a series insists on reading a post about that very thing, and then getting upset. 🤔

As I suggested in another thread, have a subforum for TV/movies, so you can have threads for each show, etc, so people who don't want to read about a certain show won't be forced to read a post that is clearly about it.

Done spoilers the whole time, but the time you mess up someone who doesn't want to know anything about a series insists on reading a post about that very thing, and then getting upset. 🤔

As I suggested in another thread, have a subforum for TV/movies, so you can have threads for each show, etc, so people who don't want to read about a certain show won't be forced to read a post that is clearly about it.

Create an entire new sub-division within a forum vs editing a post after noticing it's not got the spoiler cover hmm... just not sure what the bosses will go for you know.

Are you fcking stupid or just plain ignorant? Because what I've just read then you are the latter.
If this kind of sh*t is going to be allowed then I'm done with this forum.

Can't believe someone can be so damn ignorant.
I'm done

Can't believe someone can be so damn ignorant.
I'm done

Just the same as the movies...this is what happens when you deal with @TrailerTrash

:o lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back