TV Series

I have Rogue 1 on DVD and watched it again the other night. I knew Andor was a prequel to it from reading this thread but didn't realise the same character and actor was in the film.

So there are 2 more series of Andor planned. Good stuff.

Saw Pedro Pascal on the Graham Norton show last night and didn't realise he was in Mandalorian. Is that worth a watch.?
1, 2 in total then rogue 1 events

I have Rogue 1 on DVD and watched it again the other night. I knew Andor was a prequel to it from reading this thread but didn't realise the same character and actor was in the film.

So there are 2 more series of Andor planned. Good stuff.

Saw Pedro Pascal on the Graham Norton show last night and didn't realise he was in Mandalorian. Is that worth a watch.?
Mandalorian is good but not as good as Andor. It’s more hit and miss. Has some really good episodes and some really poor ones. If you’re a Star Wars fan in general then you’ll likely enjoy it. 3rd series starts next week.

Mandalorian is good but not as good as Andor. It’s more hit and miss. Has some really good episodes and some really poor ones. If you’re a Star Wars fan in general then you’ll likely enjoy it. 3rd series starts next week.
Yeah I am. Recently discovered 6movies.net so have access to a lot of series/films (mainly on Disney) that I've heard about but not seen. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back