TV Series

Hold those 2 off for a bit and give 'Lillyhammer' a watch, just so you can have a giggle during these dark times..
Isn't that on Netflix.? Think I started watching that a few years ago but the missus wasn't overly keen at the time. May give it another go.

But I can watch that anytime. I'm thinking more about stuff to watch on my PC that I don't have access to through mainstream. At the moment I'm on the last series of Love/Hate and just started Severance. Don't really want more than 2 series on the go at a time. Lined up are Slow Horses and Mandalorian and I quite fancy The Americans too. Anything else you can recommend that isn't on Sky, Netflix, Paramount or Prime?

Isn't that on Netflix.? Think I started watching that a few years ago but the missus wasn't overly keen at the time. May give it another go.

But I can watch that anytime. I'm thinking more about stuff to watch on my PC that I don't have access to through mainstream. At the moment I'm on the last series of Love/Hate and just started Severance. Don't really want more than 2 series on the go at a time. Lined up are Slow Horses and Mandalorian and I quite fancy The Americans too. Anything else you can recommend that isn't on Sky, Netflix, Paramount or Prime?
Yeah that's on Netflix. I only randomly bumped into it and gave it a chance and it had me cracking up...

Trying to think outside the box though and not on any of those platforms: ( Scratches head !! )

Rescue me - Humour ( Your missus might not love )
Southland - Police drama
Halt and Catch fire - Just loved that ( and not massively known )
OZ - Old school classic prison drama
A Million Little Things - Drama
The Deuce - just cos it was created by 'David Simon' and I didn't name his others.
Borgen - Foreign series ( if you don't mind subs )

Though The Americans is a good easy watch

What is a firestick like guys.
All depends on what you're using it for, but mine has come in very handy over the years.
You can't really go wrong with one of them either way, and not massively expensive if you don't end up really using it.

I don't use it as much as I did now, but still wouldn't be without one.

All depends on what you're using it for, but mine has come in very handy over the years.
You can't really go wrong with one of them either way, and not massively expensive if you don't end up really using it.

I don't use it as much as I did now, but still wouldn't be without one.
I agree with you there mate.

Yeah that's on Netflix. I only randomly bumped into it and gave it a chance and it had me cracking up...

Trying to think outside the box though and not on any of those platforms: ( Scratches head !! )

Rescue me - Humour ( Your missus might not love )
Southland - Police drama
Halt and Catch fire - Just loved that ( and not massively known )
OZ - Old school classic prison drama

A Million Little Things - Drama
The Deuce - just cos it was created by 'David Simon' and I didn't name his others.
Borgen - Foreign series ( if you don't mind subs )

Though The Americans is a good easy watch
4 quality shows

Agree the last two episodes have really killed the momentum. Been really dull
Joel has been stabbed, life on the line, but sure, let's have a flashback to a mall.

Nobody would have though Ellie would just leave him anyway, so it's entirely pointless, simply to wedge the DLC in.

Game dealt with this much better.(poor bunny)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back