TV Series

After seeing the near fanatical levels of hate directed towards it I thought I'd give the acolyte a go. It's fine, a pretty average star wars story but pretty watchable if that's your jam.

A bit more reading and I saw the hate campaign was maga/right wing psycho driven. I wonder what they think a non-woke star wars looks like, presumably darth vader wins and enslaves the most Asian looking of the puppets
The 1st two episodes had some good moments but mostly boring with some bad acting. Episode 3 was really bad with really bad acting.

Binge watched this yesterday, brilliant stuff and the parallels with Trump are obvious.

Jeff Daniels rapidly becoming my favorite American actor.

Just about to finish it.

Daniels is brilliant in it and I really like the way they’ve weaved a subtle vein of black humour right the way through it.

It’s come from a book of the same name and some of the critics have been a bit sniffy about it, as it deviates quite a lot from the book.

Won't be watching that trailer after being bitten by Dark Matter. I like Rashida Jones, give me the gist of the premise

"Living in Kyoto, Japan, a woman's life is turned upside down after her husband and son disappear in a mysterious plane crash. As consolation, she receives Sunny, a domestic robots made by her husband's electronics company."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back