Two Planes flying in tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davo

Player Valuation: £50k
Blukekipper is on meltdown on two posts .

Taken from one thread now 16 pages long. This guy even names his company which he puts on the line.

My boss has just told me about an hour ago before i left because he's been dealing with this today, Our firm puts up players such as, Yobo, Yakubu, Pienaar. He said that 2 seperate players with their agents are flying in tonight an not even he knows who it is or what country there flying in from, He just got told to drop the keys off to the two apartments in town. So i'm hoping tomorrow will be a day of medicals an then an unveiling on saturday. I dont have any names or possiblities who it could be am just passing on the hopeful information i've just got told. Also with Fernandes, he said that his cars got delivered to his old apartment in town a few weeks ago but because he's had such a good pre-season for Valencia they wanted to keep hold of him but know, he said that we want to make a move for him, Thats all.

Leave some of the abuse below but if this happens tomorrow an saturday then i will be back on here with an "I told you so" topic.

The next is Tiago.

i dont know if this has been reported already , sorry if it has but since im close to Italy and we get all the tv channels ect its being reported that a deal is close and he will move on loan with a fee of 11m euros agreed at the end of the season if we want to keep him

Taken from one thread now 16 pages long. This guy even names his company which he puts on the line.

My boss has just told me about an hour ago before i left because he's been dealing with this today, Our firm puts up players such as, Yobo, Yakubu, Pienaar. He said that 2 seperate players with their agents are flying in tonight an not even he knows who it is or what country there flying in from, He just got told to drop the keys off to the two apartments in town. So i'm hoping tomorrow will be a day of medicals an then an unveiling on saturday. I dont have any names or possiblities who it could be am just passing on the hopeful information i've just got told. Also with Fernandes, he said that his cars got delivered to his old apartment in town a few weeks ago but because he's had such a good pre-season for Valencia they wanted to keep hold of him but know, he said that we want to make a move for him, Thats all.

Leave some of the abuse below but if this happens tomorrow an saturday then i will be back on here with an "I told you so" topic.

The next is Tiago.

i dont know if this has been reported already , sorry if it has but since im close to Italy and we get all the tv channels ect its being reported that a deal is close and he will move on loan with a fee of 11m euros agreed at the end of the season if we want to keep him

i really hope you're right, but i've heard these wayyy too many times tbh

still, i look forward to seeing that "i told ya so" thread

The next is Tiago.

:lol::lol::lol:Just wrestled myself through those 16 pages during the last hour or so. Can't wait to do the same on here.:lol::lol::lol:

I remember some guy confirming the Fernades loan before it was done, hopefully it's the same source.

Another guy reckons the topic starter is genuine.......

"I'm not repeating myself again...this lad is straight up,been right before so all you lot knocking him pipe it.

I've been hoping he'd come on here because he's about the only **** that has been right in the past.

He's was right twice about Manny joining...because his boss rents flats to players."

"I'm not repeating myself again...this lad is straight up,been right before so all you lot knocking him pipe it.

I've been hoping he'd come on here because he's about the only **** that has been right in the past.

He's was right twice about Manny joining...because his boss rents flats to players."

He said he hasn't started a thread before, the lad who started the topic.

Thats the guy i was thinking about

No offence mate but until the players actually sign and are unveiled I ain't gonna believe it.

Too many false dawns for me this summer.

hopefully one of the planes is coming in....

logo.jpg

No offence mate but until the players actually sign and are unveiled I ain't gonna believe it.

Too many false dawns for me this summer.

Totally agree mate but this guy has been right in the past and he doesn't claim to now agents, players etc etc. So fingers crossed

Can actually remember that post. First posted during last close season that Fernandes rented an appartment in Liverpool. Said in January that Manny rented his old appartment in Liverpool. If that was the same guy, as the one who started this thread, it could well be genuine. Well at least lets hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back