Tx Bill!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, you are now officially old enough to start smelling of urine and werthers originals

God Bill you only 40, that was a surprise mate:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All the very best and make sure you get pissed(y)

Thanks to all of you.

Yeah, I've been receiving more calls in the office today about turning 40 than business related. I guess that was to be expected.

I played in a match last night with a bunch of young bucks (most of my teammates are in their late 20's and early 30's.

Had a goal (PK) and three assists so they can take my 40 years of age and as Homer Simpson would say, "Cram it with walnuts." They've got nothing on me. :lol:

The best part is that I still have more hair than most of them.

Again, thank to all of you guys. Much appreciated.

Thanks to all of you.

Yeah, I've been receiving more calls in the office today about turning 40 than business related. I guess that was to be expected.

I played in a match last night with a bunch of young bucks (most of my teammates are in their late 20's and early 30's.

Had a goal (PK) and three assists so they can take my 40 years of age and as Homer Simpson would say, "Cram it with walnuts." They've got nothing on me. :lol:

The best part is that I still have more hair than most of them.

Again, thank to all of you guys. Much appreciated.

Oh, nearly forgot Bill, welcome mate you are now a member of the OLD FARTS CLUB (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) Gawd I smell it from here:P :P

evertonf01_f01_1138739842_feature.jpg

Happy 40th Tx Bill . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . from Latch & Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back