Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never buy into the loaning out process, the best way to play is to have a group of lads play together in the reserves for a couple of years, it makes the transition period from reserves to playing together at the top that little more easier.
Not all of the players playing at reserve or u21 level will make the grade at everton so it's best off sending them out on loan to get some 1st team experience

Is this lad [Poor language removed] then if hes not gettin in over hibbo and distin?

Looked perfectly competent in the derby. Martinez just doesn't seem all that panicked about not having defensive options on the bench.

I never buy into the loaning out process, the best way to play is to have a group of lads play together in the reserves for a couple of years, it makes the transition period from reserves to playing together at the top that little more easier.

Dont agree with this at all. Coleman and Osman both had spells out on loan, helps development greatly if you are good enough.

There is no reserves though, because it simply wasn't competitive enough. Going out on loan is real football. The key thing is that they get sent to a club that will a) give them more playing time than the u21's can offer and b) plays a similar style of football to us.

I used to always watch the reserves as a kid, it was better then than it is now, its so easy for a player to go out on loan and play 'real football'. I would much rather see a player come through the reserves with a group of players where they will hopefully all play for the first team as a group (of course not everyone will make it), its just a opinion of course. For Every Barkley at Leeds there is a Osman at derby.

Think it has to be a loan for both him and garbutt in january.
A derby/brentford or even if the likes of palace /burnley/leicester but doubt they would risk them.

I used to always watch the reserves as a kid, it was better then than it is now, its so easy for a player to go out on loan and play 'real football'. I would much rather see a player come through the reserves with a group of players where they will hopefully all play for the first team as a group (of course not everyone will make it), its just a opinion of course. For Every Barkley at Leeds there is a Osman at derby.

I'd rather watch a proper reserve league too. But they've scrapped it so we have no choice but to send them out on loan. Sadly the days of bringing a group of youngsters into the first team squad are gone. If we get one per season Its remarkable.

Would start him next to jags against hull. Dont know if so many games in short time has tired distin out but he looked utter mince today after his recent pick up

Like Howard, how many more goals does Distin have to give away and how many more mongy clearances does this idiot need to make before we drop him for young Tyias?

Last edited:
@efchamishdufton: Possibly the greatest interview I've ever done with @tybrowning - just a shame I can only use approximately 10% of it...#troublemaker
@efchamishdufton: .@tybrowning: Asked if playing v senior players for U21s tough. He jokes, gesturing at his pocket, 'Nah, they are all somewhere in there"!

Good to see he is growing in confidence, not long ago he was so nervous in his interviews that he barely spoke above a whisper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back