• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

U.S. U-17 Friendlies on FSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordecke

Player Valuation: £35m
Pretty exciting to know that we can watch and evaluate some youth, not to often we get to see these games.

http://www.ussoccer.com/News/Develo...se-and-Nike-International-Friendlies-Set.aspx

• U.S. U-17 MNT will Face Korea Republic on Dec. 1, Brazil on Dec. 3 and Turkey on Dec. 5 Live on Fox Soccer Channel
• Reach 11 Sports Complex Will Host the Event for Second-Consecutive Year
• All 78 Development Academy Clubs to Play a Total of 236 Games from Dec. 3-7

DTOM.jpg

2nd U.S. Goal was a screamer 2:00 minute mark.. Sign him up Moysey!!!

[video=youtube;ZfJ4btULB_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfJ4btULB_c[/video]

Last edited:
I got a chance to watch the U20s play in Atlanta. Some very good stuff. Very pacey players, attack oriented. Exciting! Then I got to walk out of the stadium and realize I was walking next to Claudio Reyna and I got watery knees and behaved like a ridiculous fanboy.

I got a chance to watch the U20s play in Atlanta. Some very good stuff. Very pacey players, attack oriented. Exciting! Then I got to walk out of the stadium and realize I was walking next to Claudio Reyna and I got watery knees and behaved like a ridiculous fanboy.

LOL Reyna is involved in the youth nowa days huh

LOL Reyna is involved in the youth nowa days huh

He's coaching. Looked surprised someone knew him. I cornered him and made him take pictures with my sons. He was quite gracious about it. One of the first US midfielders who knew how to dictate the pace of the game.

He's coaching. Looked surprised someone knew him. I cornered him and made him take pictures with my sons. He was quite gracious about it. One of the first US midfielders who knew how to dictate the pace of the game.

yea stand up guy for sure.

For the U20s I was extremely impressed by that kid from Notre Dame: Dillon Powers. Agudelo for sure. Tristan Bowen was fast, attacking player - loads of pace.

For the U20s I was extremely impressed by that kid from Notre Dame: Dillon Powers. Agudelo for sure. Tristan Bowen was fast, attacking player - loads of pace.

didn't see it.. Our youth looks good though.. Good times are ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back