• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

UEFA cup draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Well if Spurs needed something to take their minds off the prem then it surely arrived today, the have to face Seville in the quarter final. that draw may just boost our own chances for qualification next season, a win on Sunday would be heaven.

Spare a thought for the barcodes who managed to be leading three nil at one stage of their tie to lose on away goals, no don't laugh it not nice to laugh:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe, must admit I had a laugh and flicked the v's at the screen when I saw the Newcastle score :lol: One of a few clubs I really can't stand :P

hopefully being still involved in these cup competitions will take something out of them. COYB

Made up Newcastle are out. Prefer the Mackems any day.

Now they can just go back to being [Poor language removed]. Take your shoes off for the lads. Sky bumming gobshites. Geordie birds are great though, dirty little minxes.

Made up Newcastle are out. Prefer the Mackems any day.

Now they can just go back to being [Poor language removed]. Take your shoes off for the lads. Sky bumming gobshites. Geordie birds are great though, dirty little minxes.

Is it any wonder why so many like playing away, look what they've got to pick from:lol: :lol: :lol:

Drink is a great leveller my friend.

I say this as I watch a group of about ten cabin crew arrive in the hotel. Seven girls, four very nice ones.

Tonight, shall be good.

I asked it before but no one seemed to know. What happens if Spurs win the UEFA Cup? I had a look on the UEFA site and it doesn't appear that we would get an extra place but it didn't say you wouldn't either.

I asked it before but no one seemed to know. What happens if Spurs win the UEFA Cup? I had a look on the UEFA site and it doesn't appear that we would get an extra place but it didn't say you wouldn't either.

I do not know Bruce but if I get a chance tomorrow I'll try and find out. Do the UEFA cup winners get the same treatment as the rs did in the CL, seems likely although Platini may have something to say about English teams(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back