Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

You could offer me a substantial payrise but if a condition was that I had to move to the Wirral then I'd decline.

By that token why would anyone take a job outside Madeira or Tuscany? Why did Mourinho leave Portugal and CL winners Porto to take charge of a team with no history in a city not exactly known for its climate?

By that token why would anyone take a job outside Madeira or Tuscany? Why did Mourinho leave Portugal and CL winners Porto to take charge of a team with no history in a city not exactly known for its climate?
There's loads and loads of nice places out there. The vast majority of them are infinitely better than having to navigate the dock road every day and where you've got a couple of thousand lizards in the Lower Gwladys telling you that you don't know what you're doing.

Lads were the greatest football team der werld has ever seen. We sing abar it so it must be true.

All we gotta do is talk about being the best and never accepting anything less it will come true, a fairy godmother will pick up on it and cast a spell on us to be boss and qualify for the Champions League group stage for the first time ever since its inception.

Welcome Emery lad.
you need to go have a shower and calm down mate, you are over exerting yourself and trying too hard

Excellent show, well worth a watch.

Back on topic, I hope we are after him as he is a winner and I hope he comes to the Everton party with Coke.

People take their clothes off a lot I understand. So will take a peek. For research obvs.

Back on topic, cant see it with Jose now.

Emery I like mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back