Unfair refereeing and Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't get poor decisions any more or less than other teams... still hurts when it happens though... and twice in a match hurts.

Could have been worse... pienaar could have easily been sent off for bringing down Ben Arfa after Anichebe's goal wasn't given.

Wasn't a penalty, but that linesman should be fined.

I think the real issue here is why goal-line tech isn't in, every other half decent sport has it, and it would've taken 10 seconds to say yes that was in. Disgrace.

Wouldn't it be simultaneous? Like, it lets the referee know straight away? Can't see where the argument of "but where do you stop play?" comes from.

We don't get poor decisions any more or less than other teams... still hurts when it happens though... and twice in a match hurts.

Could have been worse... pienaar could have easily been sent off for bringing down Ben Arfa after Anichebe's goal wasn't given.

He wouldnt, there was one of our players in front of him.

Lads the angst is killing me in here.............yikes...............we drew because we couldn't handle Cisse and Ba all second half and not smart with our final balls. Taking off all the blue glasses for a second....every one of those decisions that went against us were pretty difficult to call and you can see why they were not given. I would be livid if I was newcastle with not getting the advantaged played. Tbh, I think the ref did not want to deal with the backlash that would have ensued if they scored right after disallowing ours, which he wasn't sure about.

On another note, Neville was shocking tonight. The sort of game that made his brother say I am hanging up my boots. I thought osman was pretty good tonight.

Every side misses chances. And Maybe we should have won 5-2. But the fact remains that we had 2 goals disallowed that shouldn't have been and we were deserved winners, except that somehow it ended a draw.

Lads the angst is killing me in here.............yikes...............we drew because we couldn't handle Cisse and Ba all second half and not smart with our final balls. Taking off all the blue glasses for a second....every one of those decisions that went against us were pretty difficult to call and you can see why they were not given. I would be livid if I was newcastle with not getting the advantaged played. Tbh, I think the ref did not want to deal with the backlash that would have ensued if they scored right after disallowing ours, which he wasn't sure about.

On another note, Neville was shocking tonight. The sort of game that made his brother say I am hanging up my boots. I thought osman was pretty good tonight.

Taking off the blue tinted glasses, we were still robbed. At least that was what the Newcastle fan next to me in the pub thought...

I know we were not helped by the officials but we did let two goals in, not many games will you let two goals in and win. yes its frustrating but no point dwelling on it and going on about conspiracies etc, that when it just started to get stupid

Can someone post a still of Anichebe's header on / crossing the line? I watched a low res picture but it looked like the whole ball wasn't quite past the post from the perspective of the camera that was lined up with the post. I'd love to get a better look at it from a frame / picture taken from a HD signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back