Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

* raises 16th best source on GOT trophy

cool_pictures_crazy_fun_images_the-worst-trophies01.jpg

Aside from the obvious reason to get him (his nationality) he's clearly a very talented lad with everything in his locker. His performances may have dropped as of late, but I could not give a flying [Poor language removed] how he's playing. I'm pretty sure Pienaar, Arteta and a few others were going through gash phases as well and if there's anywhere he'd pull his socks up and be boss, it's the premier league, at a club like Everton, under Moyes, alongside two Belgian internationals.

[video=youtube;w6n3cEGshZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6n3cEGshZw[/video]

SIGN HIM MOYLEZ FFS.
Good point. When we initially signed Arteta on loan in Jan 05, he couldn't get into a struggling Real Sociedad side. Pienaar had lost his way at Borussia Dortmund. The only difference from where I'm sitting is that I'd seen Arteta and Pienaar before that period and knew they were good players. I don't know anything about VOO except what I read on here. Hope that, if we do sign him he turns out as good as those two.

He was born on board a boat in international waters, during the period of the civil war. Mavuba has stated that his birth certificate does not have a nationality on it; it just reads "born at sea", however, as he grew up in France he considers himself French .
Ghanaian origin is he not?
Whilst having obviously chosen France.
I really like him and Hazard aside, french midfielders dont seem to be particularly expensive.
Or Marvin Martin. Dunno how much and i seem to remember Arsenal looking at him a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back