Van Der Meyde issues apology..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Blues Dutch midfielder Andy Van Der Meyde has issued a public apology to Everton boss David Moyes.

The winger who has made a few headlines in his time at Everton was quoted in the press last week saying that Moyesy was not truthful towards the player in team selection.

But Van Der Meyde has now taken back his comments and says he is going to give his utmost to try and help the toffees qualify for Europe.

Meyde said “I would like to apologise to everyone at the club from the manager to the players about the issues that have surrounded me in the past weeks”.

“There have been some quotes in the press saying that the manager is not truthful to me and I am sorry for the confusion it has caused and no offence to anyone involved”.

Van Der Meyde also stressed that Moyes has been nothing less then truthful to him over his career at the blues and he accepts that if he is not selected he will take it on the chin.

He also went on to say “I have had my problems here, both on the pitch and off it but would like to give everything to contribute into getting this great club into Europe and would like to repay everyone by doing that. It would be a nice way to repay the fans that have been brilliant to me ever since I have been here”.

Only time will tell if Van Der Meyde can contribute anything to the Blues season as we get nearer and nearer to the end of the season, we will need all the quality we have to get into Europe and there’s no doubting that Andy has that quality we need.

Blues Dutch midfielder Andy Van Der Meyde has issued a public apology to Everton boss David Moyes.

The winger who has made a few headlines in his time at Everton was quoted in the press last week saying that Moyesy was not truthful towards the player in team selection.

But Van Der Meyde has now taken back his comments and says he is going to give his utmost to try and help the toffees qualify for Europe.

Meyde said “I would like to apologise to everyone at the club from the manager to the players about the issues that have surrounded me in the past weeks”.

“There have been some quotes in the press saying that the manager is not truthful to me and I am sorry for the confusion it has caused and no offence to anyone involved”.

Van Der Meyde also stressed that Moyes has been nothing less then truthful to him over his career at the blues and he accepts that if he is not selected he will take it on the chin.

He also went on to say “I have had my problems here, both on the pitch and off it but would like to give everything to contribute into getting this great club into Europe and would like to repay everyone by doing that. It would be a nice way to repay the fans that have been brilliant to me ever since I have been here”.

Only time will tell if Van Der Meyde can contribute anything to the Blues season as we get nearer and nearer to the end of the season, we will need all the quality we have to get into Europe and there’s no doubting that Andy has that quality we need.

Sorry Cal time has told us that the drunken lazy waster cannot contribute anything to Everton Football Club. What quality he has left has not been shown on the football pitch for over three years and in all likelihood will never be seen again. I have no time for anyone who had a talent like he did and wasted it in this fashion. An apology is one thing but there is no explaination as to why he said these lies in the first place, notably he doesn't say this time that he was misquoted, he is a bum and want him out the door as quickly as we can get shut of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back