Vaughan to Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's going to be some acheivement if he could keep himself injure-free for the three months loan he is going on, I still have high hope for him to come good, but that won't happen unless he could shake off this curse he has on him!

We know what he is capable of, when he could stay fit, any way let hope he could keep himself fit and plays in all of Palace's games in the next 93 days!

Palace fan here.

His contract is up at the end of the season, so yes, it does have a "shop window/try before you buy" type feel to it.

That said, whether the kid stays at Palace or goes back to you, all of us are pulling for the kid to remain healthy and achieve some of the potential we know he has.

Palace fan here.

His contract is up at the end of the season, so yes, it does have a "shop window/try before you buy" type feel to it.

That said, whether the kid stays at Palace or goes back to you, all of us are pulling for the kid to remain healthy and achieve some of the potential we know he has.

Welcome mate.

Palace fan here.

Welcome and fair play for nice comments
Am I right in saying he scored his first goal against Palace (youngest player in Prem to score at the time too I think)?
Although the head says he isn't gonna have a career with us, the heart wants him to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.