Verge of something special....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said the same crap last season, they need to keep quiet and do the talking on the pitch.

That's harsh.

He's the skipper and was probably told he had to do the interview. I'd rather he came out with a positive attitude as opposed to saying something like "We're a better than average team but I can't so us doing any better next season"

We finished seventh in the table, we finished eighth the season before that so in terms of league position we’ve improved on last season.

Christ on a Pony!

images

I think most clubs will be saying that they have great spirit and togetherness going into the season , what we need is one or two quality signings and to keep hold of our key players .

Whether its nevs fault or not i dont know , but it seems a pointless excercise the club captain talking about how wel do next season when we haven gotten to july yet .

usual ****e then. heard it all before, does he not know how ****ing pissed off we all are. nout to look forward to. at least we have osman i suppose

usual ****e then. heard it all before, does he not know how ****ing pissed off we all are. nout to look forward to. at least we have osman i suppose

No need to fume that level - just yet...

It also could be worse!!!! We could be Aston Villa.

We could be Villa with headlines like:

'Marc Albrighton can fill Ashley Young's boots' - former Aston Villa winger Tony Morley backs youngster to replace Manchester United man

Replace that with:

'Jake Bidwell can fill Leighton Baines' boots' - Everton defender Phil Neville backs youngster to replace Liverpool Football Club man

Yikes! :o

*points*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back