Victor Anichebe! Is he even good enough for Wigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all his odd falling-over-ad-hoardings antics and miskicks, he does have undeniable talent, such as a few of his goals last season showed. He does make an impact when he comes on. And his long-range groundskimmer last year, don't remember against who, was candidate for goal of the season for me. Brilliant. Unfortunately, with Yak, Yobo and Vaughan gone, he's the only one left of what previously was a promising future.

It would do him good to get out of here, but i have patience and belief in him still. With Stracq gone it's between him and Vellios to own the back up striker role after Jela and Naismith. Figuring this, he does play a rather important role for us and i would welcome him on the pitch when he plays for us. Good lad still, like.

His attitude stinks, by all accounts he has the ability.

You can't teach attitude though, kid feels hard done by because he does not get a game. He needs to grow up imho. Perhaps he will develop into a mature and good player.

Yes ofcourse he is. Wigan have Connor Sammon as a striker.
Besides he's staying at Everton 100%

Still posting in every thread stating things as if they were fact I see.

Can you tell me how you can state, 100%, that Victor Anichebe will be staying at Everton?

Still posting in every thread stating things as if they were fact I see.

Can you tell me how you can state, 100%, that Victor Anichebe will be staying at Everton?

cos Moyes rates him highly and he will be 2nd choice striker next season

cos Moyes rates him highly and he will be 2nd choice striker next season

We will see, I can see him being shown the door personally if a bid comes in.

Saha was wank for a massive period of time and still Anichebe didn't get a sniff at starting in his favoured position.

We will see, I can see him being shown the door personally if a bid comes in.

Saha was wank for a massive period of time and still Anichebe didn't get a sniff at starting in his favoured position.

he was injured at the start of the season, didnt return till january against WBA

he was injured at the start of the season, didnt return till january against WBA

Please stop posting things you know nothing about as fact.

You've been ****ging people on here for mentioning twitter and ITK sources when you read the daily mail.....now you're quoting twitter.

Poor form.

Please stop posting things you know nothing about as fact.

You've been ****ging people on here for mentioning twitter and ITK sources when you read the daily mail.....now you're quoting twitter.

Poor form.

but it is a fact. He got injured in september and didnt return till January.

So catch a goat, you've failed

Anichebe's a good player and would do well for a lower-mid table prem club, I can easily see him bagging 10+ goals in a season if he has a starting berth in a team. The only problem with him is he's petulant, if he doesn't get his way he sulks and doesn't put a shift in so then he becomes the easiest player in the world to nullify because he just stops moving once he's in one of his moods.

There is some c*nts and [Poor language removed] comments in this thread, his attitude isnt the best but he's still scoring goals for us.

the only bit i dont like his is non goal celebrations

There is some c*nts and [Poor language removed] comments in this thread, his attitude isnt the best but he's still scoring goals for us.

the only bit i dont like his is non goal celebrations

To be fair, would you celebrate much if the crowd moaned every time that you were coming on/starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back