Villa v Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £100m
Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but they drew in the PL yesterday so we're still nicely in 4th spot, with a game in hand over both of them. Great incentive to beat Spurs on Wednesday.

Oh, and the point for Villa pushed Liverpool down to 6th :lol:

Liverpool face west ham away, sunderland home, and chelsea away, so if we get some good and maybe some lucky results we can stay ahead of them...

The result is going our way this is great West Ham should be another difficult match and hopfull.y they could stop the RS again, a draw or lost and hopfully with us beating Spurs as well, then we can finally say we are 4th place for real, as no one could over take us unless we drop points!

Can't believe missing the penalty in the first half. Rovers coud have been good for all three points. Oh well still holding the fourth place.

The red face award goes to Sven boys. Sheff Utd absolutely out played our Lancashire brethen. I see both Rovers & City start sliding. Villa remain a definite threat to us.

You got to understand Blackburn is not that far behind as well, so we should be happy for a draw we honestly don't want Blackburn to gain all 3 points from Villa game.

This is the perfect result for us with a game in hand over Villa we could drag out a 4 points lead over them.

I've been saying for months that City and Portsmouth will slip. Villa and Blackburn are the only ones in the pack that worry me, so draw was a great result. If we win at Ewood on the weekend, then it's just Villa.

I've been saying for months that City and Portsmouth will slip. Villa and Blackburn are the only ones in the pack that worry me, so draw was a great result. If we win at Ewood on the weekend, then it's just Villa.

I can't think about the permutations. The mind boggles and my stomach goes funny :S

I'd love for the RS to finish in 6th or 7th. Oh how the wrath of the whinging sods would jam every inch of available media outlet bleating about their plight.
*rubs hands with glee*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back