Vincent Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not arsed about the badge but changing the kit is just wrong. I wouldn't be arsed if they renamed Goodison to be honest, it won't stay as Goodison forever to be honest.

I'd hate for all prem teams to be called Hull Tigers, Everton Elephants LOL

As time passes and these takeovers seem mostly shte Bill (for all his faults) appears "better the devil you know" - all down to Roberto of course but that's footie it's all about the here and now

I'm not arsed about the badge but changing the kit is just wrong. I wouldn't be arsed if they renamed Goodison to be honest, it won't stay as Goodison forever to be honest.

I'd hate for all prem teams to be called Hull Tigers, Everton Elephants LOL

Everton Wildcats lid, we're the Wildcats

Go Wildcats !!

Tans become the new bogeyman example for justification of keeping Kenwright it was Portsmouths owner then Venkys now Tan.
Yes I would prefer Kenwright than Tan but I would also much prefer Shiekh Mansour, Abramovich, Lerner, John Henry, Fernandes and the Glazers over Kenwright!

It really makes you wonder whether this "Fit and proper" persons test from the FA really is just a massive lie and that they're just interested in having more foreign money enter the league regardless of what sort of psycho it is. Really feel for the Cardiff fans... their club is being torn apart and they're completely powerless. They'll lose their good manager, end up relegated and they'll be a championship club once again but with a horrific rebranding from blue to red, a new badge and an inferior manager and no doubt new owner. Terrible.

Tans become the new bogeyman example for justification of keeping Kenwright it was Portsmouths owner then Venkys now Tan.
Yes I would prefer Kenwright than Tan but I would also much prefer Shiekh Mansour, Abramovich, Lerner, John Henry, Fernandes and the Glazers over Kenwright!

Yikes! Really?

The Glazers? You know how much of the Ronaldo money Lord Ferg actually saw? Have you read up about the leech loans they're piling into the club?

No thanks.

The others are filthy rich chancers (never could understand those who call Kenwright a "chancer"...complete misunderstanding of the term).

Are you watching the football league show ?

If I owned a club currently in the prem I'd do whatever required to avoid playing there.

Yikes! Really?

The Glazers? You know how much of the Ronaldo money Lord Ferg actually saw? Have you read up about the leech loans they're piling into the club?

No thanks.

The others are filthy rich chancers (never could understand those who call Kenwright a "chancer"...complete misunderstanding of the term).

cost them almost £1 billion to buy Utd considering they are not middle eastern royalty or Russian oil barons. The situation Utd is in would be totally different to what it would be if they owned everton simply as we would cost much much less.

Not many Villa fans are still in thrall to Lerner ans they are even more skint than we are by all accounts.....United fans are having a schism over Glazer......and only the spectacular form of Rat Boy is silencing Kop doubts about John Henry.

Mansoor and Roman are a different kettle of fish to your average buyer and apart from those two, no other has been an unqualified success.

Most of them have been a massive fail...everyone whom has owned Pompey, Venkys, Tan and just tp prove ot ain't just Jojmmy Foreigner who pisses off fans, the fat bugger at the Barcodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back