2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Dunc said that lol especially to some random on a train

definite nonsense
Are you sure that a guy that got sent on, obliterated a guy that had been playing rough all match in the first ninety seconds, picked up a straight red, walked past the bench and said, "Sorry, lads" on his way to the showers isn't that impulsive? To say nothing of the other incidents.

I'm not saying it happened, but I'm also not saying it's impossible either.

Let's be honest mate, he has looked far from decent in whatever time he has had on the pitch. He's been terrible in fact.

Now, that may be because he is new and adapting (I dont think so, as he is an apparent CL veteran and International player) - but the initial eye test evidence looks poor
Just think people are too quick to jump and slate our players, I'm remaining positive about him

Are you sure that a guy that got sent on, obliterated a guy that had been playing rough all match in the first ninety seconds, picked up a straight red, walked past the bench and said, "Sorry, lads" on his way to the showers isn't that impulsive? To say nothing of the other incidents.

I'm not saying it happened, but I'm also not saying it's impossible either.
true lol although I think Dunc has matured over years

….I know, but my concerns were about some basics & not fitness related.

Strange considering what you say that he was thrown into the team whereas Patterson hasn’t seen any game time despite being fit.
Vault me on this mate he'll go on to be a very good player for us

Played decent v Hull, was poor against Norwich although his suicidal backpass came after mistake after mistake from the 'senior' pros - then again wasn't it from his cross that Richy scored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back