2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, I was only judging him on today, he was poor but I'm not writing him off, I think and hope he'll improve.
I was really just agreeing with your last paragraph. Lot of rushing to judgment with young players around here.

I know I did a ton of slating of DCL, figuring he would always be a poor-man's-Sterling since strikers his age at the time almost never improve their finishing, but I was happy to be proven wrong on that one.

Done ok but we definitely need him to be better, he's a 16 million international left back, he's not a million pound signing from Mk Dons. We can't afford for him to take time to settle in. Next 2 games are massive and because of Godfrey's injury he's going to be playing.

Maybe you're happy for us to spend 16million on a player who needs time to settle in and is a downgrade from the previous left back, any surprise we've struggled for years when we continue to sign big money players who don't improve us.
One for the future maybe and will probably be better next season but it's not the future we need him for, its the now.

Maybe you're happy for us to spend 16million on a player who needs time to settle in and is a downgrade from the previous left back, any surprise we've struggled for years when we continue to sign big money players who don't improve us.
One for the future maybe and will probably be better next season but it's not the future we need him for, its the now.
How do you know he’s a downgrade it’s his 2nd game ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Must be difficult coming over here not speaking a word of English. I was in Kyiv for New Year a couple of years back and the culture/language barrier is so much bigger than you'd expect it to be, never mind the difference in football. Think Benitez getting the sack and the subsequent positivity from the fanbase should hopefully help him massively - that Norwich game would've completely killed the confidence of any new player coming in and was not a great environment to experience your first taste of Premier League football.

Done ok but we definitely need him to be better, he's a 16 million international left back, he's not a million pound signing from Mk Dons. We can't afford for him to take time to settle in. Next 2 games are massive and because of Godfrey's injury he's going to be playing.
what's wrong with Daniel Harvie???

Status
Not open for further replies.