2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely disappointed in you too @Khalekan Irish people above all stand with the good people of Ukraine fighting against Nazi-like agression

Don’t be so high and mighty.

I am complimenting @davek on what I think was a very profound remark about religion and Nazism.

That is why that sentence was highlighted.

It is not a reflection on how I feel about the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.

Don’t be so high and mighty.

I am complimenting @davek on what I think was a very profound remark about religion and Nazism.

That is why that sentence was highlighted.

It is not a reflection on how I feel about the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.
There is no conflict that is ongoing. They are trying to invade a peaceful European capital. You have to take a stand.

The trouble is decent family men are not typical of the men that have being sucked into joining nazi militias in eastern Ukraine terrorizing Russian speakers.

I support Mykolenko...I will NOT support any banner that says we stand with nazi scum. That should be acceptable to any right minded person as a personal viewpoint.

Your never ending drivel about Benitez, Martinez, Baines, Duncan, Patterson, etc is boring but amusing in a way.

Not this time. It's just not good subject for trolling.

Well it's here now and we cant wish it away. If you want a stadium built so we can get new owners backing Usmanov rather than Mykolenko would make more sense.

That's the conundrum you have to solve.
Well, I do wish it away.

The sooner Usmanov and Moshiri are out of Everton the better, in my opinion.

And yes, I still have the utmost confidence that a far better and infinitely more acceptable new ownership can be found.

WTF?

I have to “take a stand”?

I take it you are on the next plane to Kiev so you can ”take a stsnd”.
Really disappointed mate. You are liking posts of these Putin apologists, dave, death and the rye. I was fully on board with the idea of united Ireland, shame.

Thanks to those who are standing with mykolenko and Ukraine. I left kiev on friday and returned on saturday to get more people out. One who I couldn't get out is a colleague in her late 50s. Her area has been heavily attacked. She's English. 3 other colleague refused to leave because its not safe on the roads. I sheltered in the basement of a hotel last night in cherkasy, (which a fellow blue on here has told me is mykolenkos home town) getting the match updates on my phone because there was a gum battle outside.
Please, lobby your MP. Get soldiers and weapons here to Ukraine ??

The problem is the only metric that means anything in this world is money, and that’s why Putin has been allowed to operate. We and everyone else in the west have been complicit in allowing because all the regimes arent interested in making better societies. They are only interested in money. They are no better than Putin because we/ they should have stopped him much earlier. Now we are going to allow a nation to perish, but stop his financial channels when he will find new ones and he’s got stacks of cash in reserve to keep going on our watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.