2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
That legal shoulder charge that ended his night was a rude awakening for him needs to hit the gym
It wasn't legal though. I can't remember what was given, but if a free kick wasn't given then it should have been. Mykolenko was running in the direction towards the ball, the player from Borehamwood isn't. He chooses to just smash into him, the fact he uses his shoulder has nothing to do with it. I agree Mykolenko could do with being bigger, but nearly every Everton player would have ended up on the floor.

It wasn't legal though. I can't remember what was given, but if a free kick wasn't given then it should have been. Mykolenko was running in the direction towards the ball, the player from Borehamwood isn't. He chooses to just smash into him, the fact he uses his shoulder has nothing to do with it. I agree Mykolenko could do with being bigger, but nearly every Everton player would have ended up on the floor.
he got a knee into his lower back/arse area causing a deadleg type injury, can happen to anyone, cant believe people are using it as a means to have a go at the lad, he did OK prior to that.

A Ukrainian coach at Madrid has gone back home to fight on the front line. A couple of Ukranian boxers and a tennis player have gone back to take up arms.

I know Mykolenko and Zinchenko are furious at Russian footballer's silence on the matter and have been posting bellicose tweets.

I wonder if they'll do the same or whether they think they can do their best for their country on social media? Obvioulsy for our selfish purposes we want to keep the lad safe, but if he chose to return I doubt the club could stop him.

A Ukrainian coach at Madrid has gone back home to fight on the front line. A couple of Ukranian boxers and a tennis player have gone back to take up arms.

I know Mykolenko and Zinchenko are furious at Russian footballer's silence on the matter and have been posting bellicose tweets.

I wonder if they'll do the same or whether they think they can do their best for their country on social media? Obvioulsy for our selfish purposes we want to keep the lad safe, but if he chose to return I doubt the club could stop him.
Give it a rest ffs.

And neither should they

And neither should they

And neither should they
IMO the athletes who have gone back are possibly making matters worse for Ukraine. Imagine they were killed. The blow to morale would be enormous.

In any case there'll hopefully be a peace deal soon.

IMO the athletes who have gone back are possibly making matters worse for Ukraine. Imagine they were killed. The blow to morale would be enormous.

In any case there'll hopefully be a peace deal soon.

There is that side of it but none of us have been in their situation so really it's a personal matter. They have family and friends over there and I can't imagine what it must be like. Let's hope you are right and a peace deal comes ASAP

There is that side of it but none of us have been in their situation so really it's a personal matter. They have family and friends over there and I can't imagine what it must be like. Let's hope you are right and a peace deal comes ASAP
His dad on the front line too. Unreal. He must be struggling to stay here in the country.

giphy.gif

Of course, I said that.

Let';s have this straight: I'm one of only a few on here who was supportive of him since he arrived...unlike the bulk of his later supporters who have relented in their criticism only because Russia invaded his homeland.
Are you sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.