2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was asking for him to be cut slack? No one, least of all Mykolenko I bet if you were to ask him.
No doubt he wouldn't ask, I think some fans are thinking that way though. To be clear, I think he's the best we've got for the position (thanks to benitez) and I like his effort, but I don't think he's the one long term.

No doubt he wouldn't ask, I think some fans are thinking that way though. To be clear, I think he's the best we've got for the position (thanks to benitez) and I like his effort, but I don't think he's the one long term.
Sorry to disappoint you, but wdd ex won’t have money to spend on left back for a long time.

He is it for a good while.

I would also point out that it is quite normal for a youngster from abroad to take months to a year to settle and produce their best form. He has joined an awful squad and his home has been invaded.

Also, he is 22!!

He's getting better. But I can see Frank doing something stupid and playing Kenny at LB this weekend
Please god there’s not a chance of that! Some may not like him but I actually think Mykolenko has been improving and been one of our better players over the last few games! Already shown himself to be a far better footballer all round than Mr Kenny!

Championship level player at this point. Being Ukrainian should cut you no slack once you cross the white line.
First point is rubbish, second point is just weird.
I think a few people called out that he’s probably going through a tough situation when the war began but since then he’s stepped up and looked far better than he was in his first premier league games. I’ve not seen anyone cutting him slack recently because he doesn’t need slack to be cut - he’s played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.