2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mykolenko is rubbish and wont be here in 6 months.

You heard it here first folks.

loel.gif

Genuinely in shock at this

If your boy Micky Keggers wasn’t such a waddling disaster then maybe our fullbacks wouldn’t have to have spent the last few seasons holding his hand in the back line.
Bro, my post was a week old, the bait has gone off.

I sit next to a fella who spends 90minutes slating Myko.

For me hes alright like, but just like Keggers, it shouldnt be that hard to improve on him.

I wouldnt be suprised to see Vingare get a run and claim the spot, neither Full Backs have shown any attacking intent for me so far this season, hopefully with a settled back line and an improved midfield they can both leave a mark.

Bro, my post was a week old, the bait has gone off.

I sit next to a fella who spends 90minutes slating Myko.

For me hes alright like, but just like Keggers, it shouldnt be that hard to improve on him.

I wouldnt be suprised to see Vingare get a run and claim the spot, neither Full Backs have shown any attacking intent for me so far this season, hopefully with a settled back line and an improved midfield they can both leave a mark.
If you read reviews of Mykolenko before he got here they all state what a great crosser of the ball he is. I think that's to come here. If he adds that then - with his solid defensive work - he has the potential to become our most balanced FB for many a year.

If you read reviews of Mykolenko before he got here they all state what a great crosser of the ball he is. I think that's to come here. If he adds that then - with his solid defensive work - he has the potential to become our most balanced FB for many a year.
Confused!!! Are you for or against him?

I don't think there's a big debate on him - when he first got here he looked a bit out of his depth, which might be understandable given the league he came from and the fact that he was just thrown straight in

Since then he's improved a lot and has reached the point now where he's very capable defensively, he looks after the ball well, but he doesn't really do much going forward. He seems to have decent enough delivery when given the chance, but he doesn't have the attacking ability that Patterson does.

Still like him. He's a very capable player, but I'm not convinced he'll ever be a huge asset in the attacking third.

Status
Not open for further replies.