2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the title of the page points to it being for Evertonians I know I am... but you 🤔?
Anyway back on topic. It not looking too likely Mykolenko will play any part in the group matches

Yes, I support Everton too. It's almost heartbreaking watching you flailing around desperate to be right without the ability to see the bigger picture but just enough for you to explain your short term solution as you see the pity in their eyes

Yes, I support Everton too. It's almost heartbreaking watching you flailing around desperate to be right without the ability to see the bigger picture but just enough for you to explain your short term solution as you see the pity in their eyes
Maybe post about the team in the relevant threads and use the correct thread for your none Everton related opinions?

….somebody posted we’d agreed terms with Charlie Taylor but I’ve not seen anything official. I’d imagine there’ll be no incomings announced until after 30th June but if he comes in he’d certainly be an option to Mykolenko, particularly in the top third.

I don’t mind Taylor despite his personal financial issues, he’s out of contract at the end of this month so fits the criteria.

Charlie Taylor looks good against us and from highlights. I mentioned him a few months ago.

Not sure we would still go for him with a new owner, budget may be a bit higher who knows.

We need to sign LB named Younger

Patterson should change his name. He'd get more games probably

….somebody posted we’d agreed terms with Charlie Taylor but I’ve not seen anything official. I’d imagine there’ll be no incomings announced until after 30th June but if he comes in he’d certainly be an option to Mykolenko, particularly in the top third.

I don’t mind Taylor despite his personal financial issues, he’s out of contract at the end of this month so fits the criteria.
Interesting quote online about him. When Dyche brought him to Burnley.
Dyche said: “We’ve got three recognised centre halves and Charlie Taylor, who I think could adapt into a very good centre half actually.

“We haven’t brought him in for that reason but played him there the other night just because I like the look of him. I like to be open-minded with my players and where else they could play.

“If one is right for us, and fits what we’re about, then we would be interested. But only if they can better what we’re doing at the moment.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back