Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been sent this lads.

BKfYF7qCUAA3j3h.jpg

It's on.

Others have said Pareria needs months to drill team's to his system, can you really see our bunch of weaklings playing 343 effectively? This is going to be car crash. We are allowing a slimy agent to appoint a man who was sacked in Turkey a few months back, horrifying!

We don’t even have 3 strikers … lol DCL wide right , Richy wide left and Rondon in the middle ? I want to pour bleach directly into my eyes to ensure I never have to witness this

Him walking away will do nothing to help Everton now, it was letting Moshiri come aboard in the first place that started this, the last thing we want is Moshiri having either more shares or more power

He already own 94% of the club mate … he can do whatever he wants now, he has total power already

I feel for the guy as he can't even be granted a "honeymoon" period due to the position Benitez has got us in. That said, you'd hope he wouldn't take the job without the confidence that he can "fix" us. If/when he gets us relegated, it'll be a case of Moshiri living and dying by his sword in my opinion.

Others have said Pareria needs months to drill team's to his system, can you really see our bunch of weaklings playing 343 effectively? This is going to be car crash. We are allowing a slimy agent to appoint a man who was sacked in Turkey a few months back, horrifying!
Plus Germany after 6 months, think I'm done now have no more anger left in me.

I feel for the guy as he can't even be granted a "honeymoon" period due to the position Benitez has got us in. That said, you'd hope he wouldn't take the job without the confidence that he can "fix" us. If/when he gets us relegated, it'll be a case of Moshiri living and dying by his sword in my opinion.
He won't be arsed, gets a, few million for 6 months work.

Latest Athletic article saying that the Club plans to talk to Pereira, Lampard, Rooney and potentially Garcia again this week.

I suspect a couple of the journos have gone the early crow on Pereira. It may well happen, but I am not sure it is a lock just yet. Hopefully, Bill, Sharp and Cahill have bought time to pull Moshiri back.

I also disagree to appoint him. However, we still need to consider what the club require for the candidate. If the club wants someone to sign a 6 month contract and appoint another for long term, then victor pereira may be advantage in this job. Of course, it also indicate the board doesnt trust Big dunc. to save us…And it seems the club doesnt want Big sam and hughes to be the interim. Lets hope we can still play in prem. league next season now…

Vitor Pereira has managed in the Champions League with several clubs (I remember his famous Olympiacos team trouncing Arsenal) and he has won various leagues titles and trophies with Porto and Olympiacos. As assistant manager at Porto he actually won the UEFA Cup, or Europa League.

I like the guy, but he has no Premier League experience. To keep this squad of players in the Premier League we need an old hand, someone who is used to doing rescue jobs in the Premier League. Someone of the ilk of Big Sam. Not that I’m saying we should appoint Big Sam, but you get the idea.
But we want the drunkard Rooney!

Status
Not open for further replies.