Was that as bad as anything you've seen at goodison?

Watford game under FSW and it still took another 3 months for our pond-life board to sack him.

How did we end up with a owner who can't sell, a manager we can't sack and a team who look like they took up the sport last week.
Utter shambles.
Joyless club.
We'll to be perma-renting a stadium off some shady charlatan landlord this time next year and he'll be skimming any profits off trapping us in championship forever.

I remember the likes of Charlton and Ipswich beating us 2/3-0 at Goodison under Smith, before I even get to Tranmere or the Wigan cup quarter final for Moyes, or Martinez’s West Ham game.

Watford game under FSW and it still took another 3 months for our pond-life board to sack him.

How did we end up with a owner who can't sell, a manager we can't sack and a team who look like they took up the sport last week.
Utter shambles.
Joyless club.
We'll to be perma-renting a stadium off some shady charlatan landlord this time next year and he'll be skimming any profits off trapping us in championship forever.
We’ve got N’Diaye though and what the heck for all the carnage of today it is the first time in a very,very,very long time I have enjoyed an Everton players performance as much as that,he truly entertained the socks off old Goodison Park😁👍

It's going to be a big loss. Huge chance to inject a bit of optimism going into the break. We will look back at this game if we are right down there at the end of the season.

Bournemouth were awful for most of the match. First sign of pressure and we crumbled.

That was quite good from the new lads, we just ran out of gas and they smelled blood.

A pitch full of blue main stand seat cushions that cost a quid each deposit was a lot worse, an unmistakable statement and a sight to behold.

Keep the faith, it's been a lot worse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back